can you take savella and tramadol together tramadol online cod can i take tramadol paracetamol and ibuprofen together
tramadol high snort tramadol no prescription tramadol interaction with vicodin
purchase tramadol San Francisco buy tramadol tramadol depot puoliintumisaika
sun 2mg xanax cheap xanax how much is 1 xanax bar worth
most common side effect of tramadol tramadol 50mg buy tramadol Pueblo
OPM Proof Approval Workflowadmin
OPM Proof Approval Workflow
The more complex the label or flexible packaging job, the more important it is to check results early in the process, before making plates or printing. Utilising the GMG proof workflow at OPM, we can manage colour expectation and ensure corrections can be made prior to print, minimising cost and effort.
Thanks to OPM and GMG proofing systems, we are able to generate proofs identical to the final product, for all the products we print labels, flexible packaging on a multitude of substrates.
openColor Proofing service-solutions:
- Proofs are colour corrected to match material substrate to correctly assess the widest variety of substrates.
- The proof accurately shows trapping and overprints’– inks printed on top of each other, previously unattainable, an openColor proof can now accurately simulate a printed result.
- Proofs on clear, silver or white substrate.
- Web-based digital proofing for maximum transparency and faster processes.
- Colours are matched to the actual ink colours mixed for press.
- Smooth exchange of profiles and databases from the OPM fully automated colour management system.
- Reliable fits our Esko workflow-processes to speed up proofing process.
- Avoidance of potential high costs interventions.
EPSON Proof Printers
A decisive factor for approval proof reliability is inkjet printer reproduction quality. In order to achieve outstanding results with strong shadow details, gradual fades or difficult grey balances, the OPM Repro Team work with the up-to-date proof and large format printers from Epson.
Epson Stylus Pro WT 7900
For high-resolution proofs on film—cost effective, efficient and with precise overlays through the use of white ink. This was specifically developed for proofing-jobs in the field of packaging. It offers constant, high print quality on paper, film and metal surfaces.
- Colour space expanded by orange and green.
- Suitable for different proof materials (e.g. thin film, metallic, CPF etc.)
- High production speed.
- Exceptional for making dummies and mock-ups.