A wet wipe, is a small moistened piece of cloth or paper that is folded and individually wrapped in its own sachet or wrapper for convenience.
Cleansing wipes are generally moistened with scented water, while disinfecting wipes are moistened with isopropyl alcohol.
Although marketed primarily for wiping infants’ bottoms, there are many applications for wipes, some of which are listed below:
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Temperature Probe Wipes for catering use
- Hard Surface Cleaning Wipes
- VDU/Screen Cleaning Wipe
- Telephone Sanitising Wipes
- Hand Sanitising Wipes
- Hand Cleaning Wipes
- Insect Repellent Wipes
- Glass Cleaning Wipes
- Flexographic printed up to nine colours
- Processable through horizontal form ﬁll and ﬁn seal, & vertical form ﬁll and seal packing machinery
- Excellent gloss, stiffness, good sealability and chemical resistance properties
- Good oxygen and moisture vapour barrier
- Food Contact Approved
- Printed or plain with or without a resealable label (which can be tamper evident)
- The pack livery is sometimes achieved by use of a printed label
Whatever your requirement, we can help. Simply call us to discuss your requirements.