OPM are currently recruiting Flexo Printers
OPM Group are a major player in the self-adhesive label and flexible packaging industry and we are currently recruiting following recent investment in 2017 & 2018:
Job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Technical knowledge of printing, high quality labels.
- Ideally technical knowledge of flexible packaging (but training can be given)
- Knowledge of Nilpeter FA Presses an advantage (but training can be given)
- Responsible for quality throughout the run, efficiency, housekeeping and health and safety.
- The job will involve heavy manual handling and shift working.
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- A positive attitude to achieving deadlines within demanding time-frames & be an excellent team player, and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Experience in producing high quality labels.
- Flexo Printing, Screen Printing, Hot Foil, Cold Foil and Die Cutting.
- Wide knowledge of material substrates.
- Experience of producing multi layered (Peel and Read) Labels an advantage.
- Good problem solving skills, on press and with product innovation.
- High level of attention to detail and a competent level of computer literacy.
- A willingness to continually improve the process.
- Thorough understanding of quality procedures and work flows within a print department.
- Be able to work on their own initiative whilst communicating with the team.
- Have excellent timekeeping.
OPM is based in Leeds with a manufacturing facility totalling in excess of 56,000 sq. ft. housing state of the art, servo driven printing UV flexographic presses with the capability to print up to 13 colours on self-adhesive or unsupported film. An ink lab and fully integrated Full Ink mixing system and Pre Press support team add to the efficiency of the lean manufacturing workflow. Quality, service and innovation define OPM (Labels & Packaging) Group.
OPM is driven by continuous improvement and the development of people, processes and systems. Within a framework of Total Quality Management, all of our products are produced to ISO 9001:2008, BRC/IoP Global Standard Food Packaging standards Grade AA and PS9000:2011 and are printed using low migration inks.
If this exciting opportunity is of further interest please email current CV to email@example.com